Monday, May 10, 2010

Carmellow Corn........AKA: Karmelo Malone Corn

You guessed it!! This recipe came from my "UTAH JAZZ FANS". Thanks Ellen & Sue!!! They say they make this before every Jazz game....

Speaking of Utah Jazz, I think I should share this story first. When Katie was playing basketball at Snow College and spending quite a bit of time with my sister Kristen and her family this happened one day. Tyler, Josh and Kelsey are in the driveway playing basketball. Josh says, "I'm John Stockton", Tyler says, "I'm Karl Malone", Ben says, "I'm Michael Jordan", Kelsey says, "I'm Katie". That story makes me smile.....I love IT!!!!!
Katie and Kelsey still to this day share a special relationship that goes even deeper than basketball.

So here is the recipe.......

CARMELLOW CORN.........AKA: KARMELO MALONE CORN
1/2 c. butter or margarine
1/2 c. brown sugar
3 c. miniature marshmallows
2 qt. popped popcorn
nuts, optional
Microwave butter & sugar 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Cook 1 more min. Pour over popcorn (and nuts). Make into balls or serve in bowls.
FAST, EASY, and GOOD!!!

No comments:

Lacey Making Teddy Bear Cookies