Monday, October 17, 2011

Nutella Pie

I've got some nutella that needs to be used.....and this sounds easy and delicious.  It turned out great....I used 3/4 c. nutella and filled (heaping)  the one cup measure the rest of the way with peanut butter.  I left off the whipped topping.....

From Charla S. of  RWOP........Oh ya’ll!!! I just can’t wait for you to try this recipe! One of my favorite restaurants has Nutella Pie on their dessert menu. After searching for a recipe with no success, I finally got the courage up to ask our waiter when we were there for my birthday. You would have thought that I had asked him to give me a kidney or something! Anyway, they left me no choice. My husband and I sat and savored every bite until we had identified the flavors and had an idea for a recipe. With no further delay…I give you MY recipe…NUTELLA PIE!

Nutella Pie
16 oz. Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
1 c. Nutella spread
1 T. Creamy peanut butter
9 inch graham cracker pie crust
caramel-flavored ice cream topping
chocolate syrup (ex. Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup)
Whipped cream, to garnish
Mix Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese, Nutella, and peanut butter until all ingredients are fully combined.
Spread mixture into 9 inch graham cracker pie crust.
Freeze for at least 45 minutes.
To serve, pour caramel topping over slices of pie, drizzle with chocolate syrup, and dollop with whipped cream.   ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Lacey Making Teddy Bear Cookies