Saturday, January 7, 2012

Favorite Recipes of 2011.....

Just thought I ought to post a few new favorites that I discovered in 2011!!!
Hope you enjoy them as much as I have....


I changed up this recipe a bit and it has been a hit.  The perfect way to perk up  pancakes.  It is delicious over ice cream too! 
Grape Syrup
place in 4 qt. saucepan:
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 heaping T. regular clear jel
whisk together and add:
1 1/2 c. grape juice
1/4 c. corn syrup
1 t. lemon juice
Cook over high heat stirring occasionally.  Once mixture reaches a full boil cook for 2 minutes while stirring.


Dad did really like this Grape Syrup on his Christmas Pancakes.  He took a bottle of it home with him.  I think I will try some other flavors too.  Dad really likes apricots and I have some apricot juice that would work perfect for this too!

No comments:

Lacey Making Teddy Bear Cookies