Sunday, November 10, 2013

Salad Dressings by Laura

Yesterday I went to help Laura Walker prepare to serve her Stake Conference guests.  These are the dressings she had me make for her.  They were yummy!!

Cilantro Lime Dressing
Make a batch of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing:
1 c. Mayonnaise
1 c. milk
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch mix
The add a big handful of cilantro & the juice of a fresh lime.
Blend in blender. Chill. Serve.

Poppy Seed Dressing
Place in Blender:
3/4 c. sugar
1 t. mustard (oops...I'm sure I added 1 T.)
1 t. salt
1/3 c. white vinegar
1 1/2 t. onion juice (grated Onion)
1 c. oil
Blend for 4 to 5 minutes, until thickened.  Stir in:
1 1/2 T. poppy seeds
Chill & Serve.

And then I made an original recipe of Hidden Valley Ranch....just because everyone loves that!!


No comments:

Lacey Making Teddy Bear Cookies