Sunday, November 10, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake


I see a new recipe in the making.   I am going to double my "Karla's Pan Cookies" recipe, instead of buying cookie dough.  I will probably cut back on the filling recipe....this sounds good but a little too rich.  I will re-post when I have the details all worked out.  

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3 eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 (16.5-ounce) rolls refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.

Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of a greased 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm.

No comments:

Lacey Making Teddy Bear Cookies