Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pork Linguine

Here's a new one from Laurie Charley.
Laurie says, "This was the second time I made this recipe. I made some notes last time and made a couple changes. My whole family loved it! I doubled the recipe to be sure I would have leftovers for my lunch."

Asian Pork Linguine
6oz uncooked linguine
2 tsp. cornstarch
1/2 c. water
2 T. honey
2 T. soy sauce
1/8 tsp. ginger
1/8 c. creamy peanut butter
1 lb. pork loin, cubed
3 tsp. sesame oil (I love sesame oil!)
2 med carrots, sliced
1 med onion halved and sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
Cook linguine. Sauce:cornstarch, water, PB, soy sauce, honey, ginger, blend and set aside.
Stir fry pork in 2 tsp. oil until no longer pink. Remove from pan. Stir fry carrots,onion,garlic in 1 tsp oil until tender. Add sauce, bring to boil cook and stir 2 min until thickened. Add pork, drained linguine. Stir to coat.

No comments:

Lacey Making Teddy Bear Cookies