Sunday, November 30, 2008

3 Hour Sunday Stew

Lisa sent me this recipe by email. The email said the recipe came from Erica Sellers and it was served at a Relief Society Enrichment. I don't know who that is but, it sounds good so I am saving it here so I don't loose it because I want to try it out. I sent it to all my recipe buddies maybe I will hear from them if it is good or not???
Happy Sunday!!!
Karla

3-Hour Sunday Stew
* Beef Stew Meat, cubed (cut up a cross-rib roast-no need to brown meat, just put in pan)
*Onion, chopped
*Carrots, chopped
*Celery, sliced
*Potatoes, small cubes (I used red potatoes; didn't peel)
*Optional: Can of corn and/or can of greeen beans (I used both)
Sauce: (Mix and pour over above ingredients)
*Family-size or equivalent Cream of Mushroom Soup
*Western Family Onion Gravy Packet
*1/2 cup milk

Bake at 275-300 for 3+ hours; This can be put in as you leave for Church and you'll come home to a hot meal!

1 comment:

renae said...

We loved this receipe. I need to make it more often.Thanks

Lacey Making Teddy Bear Cookies