Saturday, August 17, 2013

Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole

I have company coming and I want breakfast ready when we get up. So I looked through a bunch of recipes and this is how I am gonna do it.  If I had red peppers I would add a layer of them too.....but since I don't I won't this time.

Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
12 eggs
1 cup milk
1 t. dry mustard
1/2 t. garlic powder
2 t. salt
1 t. pepper
2 lbs. hash brown potatoes (frozen is fine)
1/2 c. diced onion
1 lb. bacon or sausage, cooked and diced or crumbled
 2 to 3 cups cheddar cheese - shredded
Beat together:  eggs, milk, garlic powder, mustard, salt & pepper until well blended. Set aside.
Spray a large crockpot and add remaining ingredients.  Stir well.  Pour egg mixture over all. For frozen hash browns, cook for 6-8 hours on low.

No comments:

Lacey Making Teddy Bear Cookies