Friday, June 29, 2012

Kourtney's Pasta Salad

I got this new pasta salad recipe from Kourtney Vickery on facebook.  Her sister-in-law was asking for it and I requested it too.  Within like 30 seconds she fired back this simple little note....I love how she wrote it..... and so here it is......
Kourtney's Pasta Salad
spaghetti noodles
1 red onion
1 green pepper
about 1/2 bottle of Bernstein's Restaurant Italian Dressing
1/2 bottle of Salad Supreme
I kind of did it to taste with all of the ingredients though.....Kourtney

I had never heard of Bernstein's Restaurant Italian Dressing, thought there might be a fancy restaurant in Salt Lake that sells it or something.  So I messaged her back, "so where do I find Bernstein's Restaurant Italian Dressing?"

  • She replied......

  • Kourtney Putnam Vickery haha. its at all the grocery stores. only kind of Italian dressing my grandma uses for her pastas! its so simple! hope you like it!

No comments:

Lacey Making Teddy Bear Cookies