Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Rolls.....Gobble Gobble

I saw these on the "Food Nanny" and I thought they were cute....and easy.  She had her own dough recipe but of course I used "Cool Rise Roll Dough".

Roll the dough out and cut as if you were making crescent rolls but don't roll them up.
Spray your muffin tins....including the top surface so they will not stick.
Then slightly stretch the dough as you lay it in the muffin tin....pull the point up onto the flat part of the tin to form the head.  They fan out the tail onto the flat part of the tin and then with some scissors cut the tail feathers.  I also took my ice pick and poked a hole clear through the head to make some eyes.  I sprayed them lightly with cooking spray because this will help keep the designs in the dough.  Let rise and bake...at 375 for about 15 minutes.

Aren't these just the cutest little turkeys??!!














Look at the beak on this one.....




Here they are ready for the oven......  



                                                        Just out of the oven.......

HaPpY   ThAnkSgiVinG!!!

No comments:

Lacey Making Teddy Bear Cookies