Thursday, February 28, 2019

Instant Pot Spaghetti

This is my own version of Instant Pot Spaghetti.  I took a basic recipe and added some of my favorite ingredients.  I often make it with Penne Pasta rather than Spaghetti Pasta, but either works.  Yes, I even took my instant pot camping this summer.

Instant Pot Spaghetti
1 lb. hamburger
1/2 c. onion, diced
3 cloves garlic
1 c. red and/or green peppers, diced
1 t. Italian Seasoning
1 lb. Spaghetti or Penne Pasta - (break in 3 pieces and criss cross)
24 oz. Spaghetti Sauce
24 oz. crushed tomatoes
1/3 c. spaghetti seasoning
4 1/2 c. water (or just filled the spaghetti sauce & tomato cans with water)
1/4 c. butter (optional)

Set Instant Pot to Saute and add the hamburger. Once the hamburger is mostly browned add the onion, garlic, peppers and Italian Seasoning.
Add the Pasta and pour over the sauce, tomatoes, seasoning & water.  Make sure the water completely covers the pasta.
Seal and Set for 8 minutes at high pressure.  Quick Release.  Stir in butter and serve.


No comments:

Lacey Making Teddy Bear Cookies