Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cream Cheese Brownies

This is my most requested recipe. I keep these ingredients on hand and make this often. It's fast and easy and very yummy!!! My niece, Mikaela especially loves these!! Some of the seminary students call these SEMINARY BROWNIES because I often make them for seminary functions. I made them for a funeral last week and they requested the recipe and so I thought while I was at it I should post it here too. It's in the cookbook but for those that don't have the cookbook here it is.

CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES
1 German Chocolate Cake Mix – Mix as directed on box and pour batter into a sprayed cookie sheet.
Mix together:
8 oz. cream cheese
½ c. sugar
1 egg
Then add: ½ c. milk chocolate chips and mix well.
Drop cream cheese mixture by spoonfuls onto the cake batter & swirl into batter with a knife. Sprinkle with additional milk chocolate chips if desired. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.

No comments:

Lacey Making Teddy Bear Cookies